Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Getting Comfy.....

Well I am slowly adjusting to the fact that I really do live here. For some reason my brain keeps thinking that I will be going back home but this is home now. It amazes me how much closer we are as a family. Grant you we just hang out with each other every night but we spend more quality time together as a family. I really feel like one of the luckiest gals around. I have an amazing husband and two amazing kids who I love more than anything. The Lord has definitely blessed us in more ways than one. All the trials and struggles we have gone through to get where we are today have made us the people that we are. I am getting in to a routine and starting to feel a little more comfortable being here. We were able to go to the USU vs. SUU gymnastic meet lastnight and it was a lot of fun. The girls thought it was the greatest thing ever. We also ran into one of Ryan's old friends from Mesquite who used to live in Logan and now they are in Enoch. Which is right by us so now we know of a great family we can get together with which I am really excited about. They are really fun and great people. We were also able to spend last Saturday with the Hess's which is always great. Patti and I went and had our pedicure and let me tell you it was heaven. My feet were in desperate need of one. Then we cooked out on the grill and just had a great time together. It was like 67 degrees so we just enjoyed the beautiful weather and let the girls run around at the park. We go to our new doctor here on Thursday which I am extremely nervous about but I will let you know the update on our little guy then. He is still kicking his mom's butt and Ryan thinks he is trying to tell us to let him out of there. I hope that is not the case at least not for 5-6 weeks!

2 comments:

Brooke Jackson said...

I am glad you are getting settled in. I miss Cedar so much! I REALLY miss SUU it is SO DANG pretty in the summer. Plus you can go to the green shows up on campus. That was our FAVORITE thing to do in the summer!

Meagan said...

YAY Cami! I am so glad to hear all how great you guys are doing! I am sure happy for you even tho I miss you guys being right next door! Im glad you found a great family friend. That always makes things fun to have someone to hang out with! Keep the blog updated! Love you guys!